New Jersey Attorney Advocates For The Criminally Accused
Reputable East Brunswick law firm defends clients facing felony and misdemeanor charges
Being arrested for a crime is a traumatic experience that can have a long-term impact on your life. I understand the severity of a criminal charge, and at The Law Firm of Michael Robert Rosas, I can make a difference in the outcome of your case. I have over 13 years of experience fighting for the rights and freedom of clients throughout the state. I urge you to take advantage of my hard-hitting reputation as an effective criminal law attorney to help you get the justice you need and deserve.
Skilled defense for clients confronting a variety of charges
My law firm focuses exclusively on criminal defense law and offers support in all types of cases, including charges of vehicular homicide, conspiracy and:
- Federal criminal defense — When you've been accused of a crime that crosses state lines or one involving a federal agency, such as white collar crimes and internet crimes like fraud, you need an attorney with federal criminal defense experience to protect your rights.
- Violent offenses — When you've been charged with a violent offense, such as assault, homicide or domestic violence, I will be your fiercest advocate and challenge the prosecution's case against you.
- Drug crimes — Drug crimes can have serious consequences, even for a first offense. My law firm will aggressively defend your case if you've been charged with possession, distribution, manufacturing, trafficking or any other drug-related offenses.
- Sex crimes — A conviction for a sex offense can lead to steep penalties, including placement on a sex offender registry. I will build a strong defense against these charges.
- DUI/DWI — If you have been arrested for DWI in New Jersey, I have the practical knowledge and experience to enforce your legal rights and fight for your driving privileges.
- Weapons crimes — New Jersey has many restrictive and complex guns and weapons laws. If you are charged with a weapons offense, such as unlawful possession of a firearm, I can help you combat it.
When we meet, I will outline a strategy customized to your unique situation that is designed to produce the most positive outcome possible.
Contact a qualified New Jersey criminal defense lawyer now
When you need a New Jersey criminal defense lawyer, you can rely on The Law Firm of Michael Robert Rosas for experienced representation and personal attention. Call my East Brunswick office today at 732-795-9027 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation.